Friday, April 26, 2013




My World Golden Trail Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


My World Golden Trail Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


A colorful girls floral bedding in vibrant colors; light yellow, hot pink and red, the My World Golden Trail bedding collection will transform any girls or teen girl's bedroom into a spring inspired retreat. Available in Twin and Full-Queen size, the My World Golden Trail quilt features a wavy stitching effect on flowers and butterflies appliques on a light yellow ground accented with mitered corner border in quilted pink, polka dot red, yellow and white. Use our pleated tailored Home City bedskirts featuring a 15-inch drop in black, ivory, light blue, peach, sage, taupe, … Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: My World Golden Trail Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed