Friday, April 26, 2013




My World Dino Dave Blue Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


My World Dino Dave Blue Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


A dinosaur bedding for toddlers and children in shades of blue, the My World Dino Dave bedding collection will transform any toddler's or children's bedroom into a Jurassic Park themed retreat. Available in Twin and Full-Queen sizes, the My World Dino Dave quilt features appliques of dinosaurs; tyrannosaurus rex, stegosaurus, triceratops, pterodactyl and brontosaurus on sky blue background accented with mitered red plaid and check design in shades of navy blue and a sky blue border. For more versatility the quilt can reverse to a navy check plaid print. Standard shams … Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: My World Dino Dave Blue Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed