Thursday, March 28, 2013




My World Funny Friends Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


My World Funny Friends Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


A whimsical space alien bedding for boys or girls in brick red, blue, tan and black, the My World Funny Friends bedding ensemble will turn any kid's bedroom into a whimsical and fun retreat. Available in Twin and Full-Queen sizes, the My World Funny Friends quilt features comical space aliens' appliques on a patchwork quilt in brick red, blue, black and tan complemented with square quilted stitching. For more versatility the comforter reverses to a solid light blue Standard shams are embellished in images of alien life forms in brick red on a square quilted light blue … Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: My World Funny Friends Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed