Monday, March 18, 2013




My World Dragonfly Butterfly Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


My World Dragonfly Butterfly Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


A colorful butterfly and dragonfly bedding in pastel shades for girls includes light green, white, purple, yellow and hot pink, the My World Dragonfly Butterfly bedding ensemble will transform any girls or teen girl's bedroom into a warm and deluxe retreat. Available in Twin and Full-Queen sizes, the My World Dragonfly Butterfly quilt features appliqued butterflies and dragonflies in lavender, yellow, red and turquoise complemented by a center frame in white accented by a mitered corner border and a scalloped edge. For more versatility the quilt reverses to a solid lavender. … Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: My World Dragonfly Butterfly Twin Quilt with Pillow Sham


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed